Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America and Globally.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be a results-driven individual able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy.
You will be responsible for the primary day-to-day functions of assisting with accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, filing and miscellaneous administration/office tasks. In addition to these responsibilities, you will assist the Controller with month and year end working papers and procedures.
- Post-Secondary Degree and/or Certificate in Accounting or Business Administration (a combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Two years’ related accounting experience including accounting processes and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks is considered a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communication and manage relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a resume, quoting job opening MHJP-116 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.