Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that were main an industry leader in the development and delivery of software solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America.
If you are passionate about your work, thrive on generating innovative ideas, and enjoy perfecting client-driven solutions with your team,then you’re ready to join our team and set your career in motion.
The Business Analyst is a key stake holder during the development life cycle,customization and implementation of Momentum’s software platform for our healthcare clients acting as a bridge between clients and internal teams. The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and documenting requirements as well as providing implementation, training and consulting services to clients during implementation projects.
You are able to work independently or collaboratively on multiple initiatives to provide superior services to external clients. You are also able to proactively communicate and consult with clients to analyze and document their information needs, functional and technical requirements including quality and acceptance criteria and tolerances while providing clients with opportunities to improve their business processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology as a Business Analyst;
- Relevant post-secondary degree/diploma with a mastery of a variety of analysis techniques, tools and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; facilitation experience;
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, CBAP or equivalent certification and bilingual proficiency in French are considered strong assets.
This position requires some business travel within Canada, the US and Internationally.
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a resume, quoting job opening MHJP-86 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.
Fax: (204) 231-8238
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those beingconsidered will be contacted.