About the Company:
Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America.
If you are passionate about your work, thrive on generating innovative ideas, and enjoy perfecting client-driven solutions with your team, then you’re ready to join our team and set your career in motion.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Project Manager who will be based out of our head office in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for managing all phases of software and hardware implementation and/or software development projects to successfully deliver Momentum’s leading solutions to our healthcare clients. Key duties will include the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing phases of assigned projects. You will manage project risks, issues, communications, change control, scope, quality, budget, schedule and resources.
You are a results-driven project manager, able to lead and support project teams to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget in a fast paced environment. You have excellent communication skills, instilling confidence in our clients and ensuring they are receiving maximum value from our solutions and professional services.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing software implementation and/or software development projects
- Relevant post-secondary degree/diploma with knowledge of the software development lifecycle, software implementations and emerging technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships at all levels
- Experience with agile and/or waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation experience and superior organizational skills
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 certifications are considered strong assets
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment and comprehensive benefits package. Ability to travel on an occasional basis is required. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your résumé, quoting MHJP-92 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.