About the Company:
Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software and real-time location system (RTLS) solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America.
We are seeking a RTLS Logistics and Support Analyst who will be based out of our head office in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As RTLS Logistics and Support Analyst, you are primarily responsible for inventory management, logistics, shipping and receiving of RTLS supplies and equipment and customer support. Key duties will include:
Logistics - Inventory management, ordering supplies, preparing purchase requisitions, order fulfillment, handling logistics for packaging, labelling and shipping supplies, equipment and tools to job sites, sales orders reconciliation, managing the replacement of hardware on/off warranty, process improvement, collaborating with finance team to reconcile inventory counts, liaising closely with technical team, customers and suppliers.
Customer Support - Responding to customer inquiries regarding software (tier 1 and tier 2 support) via phone or email, answering how-to questions, prioritizing and documenting issues, recording customer enhancement requests, assisting customers during user acceptance/beta testing, and escalating calls to other resources as required.
You are a results-driven individual able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in relevant field (a combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Prior experience in logistics, customer support, or similar fields of work is preferred
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with inventory management systems is considered a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships at all levels, both internally and with clients and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and workload management skills with the ability to prioritize own work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment and comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your résumé, quoting MHJP-115 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.