About the Company:
Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software and hardware solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding products, services and support to our highly valued global customer base.
If you are passionate about your work, thrive on generating innovative ideas, and enjoy perfecting market driven solutions in a flexible, driven and team-oriented environment, then you are ready to join Momentum.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Product Manager who will champion and be responsible for the vision and profitability of our RTLS product line. This position will be based out of our head office in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As Product Manager you will work closely with sales, marketing, operations, and development teams as well as customers and other external stakeholders to develop product strategies that ensure that our RTLS product line is aligned with company’s long-term sustainability and growth. In doing this you will ensure corporate goals are met on time and on budget while also fulfilling customer and market needs.
In this dynamic role, you will conduct market research to understand customer needs and issues and find innovative solutions for existing and new market segments. Staying on top of current trends and developing long term plans for the success of the RTLS product line is a critical function of this role.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Product Management, ideally with an understanding of the healthcare and/or information technology industries.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator with all levels of seniority both internal and external.
- Ability to provide innovative ways of solving or pre-empting customer and market requirements.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining technology-based products.
- Relevant post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent work experience combined with some postsecondary education.
- Product management and/or project management professional certifications are considered strong assets.
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment and comprehensive benefits package. Ability to travel on an occasional basis is required. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your résumé, quoting MHJP-107 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.