Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America and internationally.
If you are passionate about your work, thrive on generating innovative ideas, and enjoy perfecting client-driven solutions with your team, then you’re ready to join our team and set your career in motion.
As a Sales and Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the execution of Momentum Healthware’s marketing strategy across multiple geographical and vertical markets. In addition to the marketing responsibilities, you will engage in sales support activities as directed by the Sales Team. The role requires you to use your diverse set of marketing and analytical skills, combined with superior communication skills across a variety of media and formats. You will be able to interpret sales & marketing metrics and be goal-oriented. Ultimately, you will contribute to creating and maintaining excellent customer relationships, with the goal to generate sales revenue for the company.
• University degree in Business, with a sales/marketing focus is preferred, or equivilant combination of education, training and experience in a similar field.
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing, sales, and/or business development.
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels and growth tactics (A/B testing, executing campaigns, building marketing funnels, implementing marketing partnerships, managing e-mail newsletter campaigns).
• Comprehension of mobile analytics and marketing tools (such as: Google Analytics, Constant Contact, Linkedin, Facebook analytics, Twitter analytics, etc).
• Strong Microsoft Office skills. Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Adept at managing relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Passion and excitement for solving marketing challenges.
• Results-driven individual, with ability to work individually and in a team.
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a resume, quoting job opening MHJP-94 to:
Human Resources Momentum Healthware, Inc.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.