About the Company:
Momentum Healthware is a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring that we remain an industry leader in the development and delivery of software solutions for the healthcare industry. Our success is based on providing outstanding service and support to clients throughout North America.
If you are passionate about your work, thrive on generating innovative ideas, and enjoy perfecting client-driven solutions with your team, then you’re ready to join our team and set your career in motion.
As a Technical Support and Implementation Specialist you are responsible for providing exemplary technical support to our clients and internal teams. This includes supporting Momentum’s software and technical environments (hosted and on-premise) with an emphasis on troubleshooting and resolving support requests that are more technical in nature.
You will assist in the planning, implementation and installation tasks for the technical aspects of the Momentum software and technical environments (hosted and on-premise) with external clients. This will include documenting installation/upgrade guides and technical bulletins, troubleshooting guides etc.
In addition to these responsibilities, you will also be responsible for developing and executing test plans, verifying that Momentum’s technical requirements and standards are fulfilled during software installations and implementations. This will include documenting, prioritizing and testing defects, producing quality assurance metrics to assess product stability and suitability for release and assisting with the management of our internal test lab environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in a technical discipline with five years’ experience supporting, administering, troubleshooting and testing complex technical environments with experience maintaining and supporting Microsoft Server environments, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, and virtualization technologies such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper V
• Two years’ experience in technical implementations and customer support. Experience in quality assurance is considered a strong asset
• Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving technologies and demands.
• Demonstrated ability to investigate, analyze, evaluate and resolve system problems in a time sensitive context.
• Experience with the following technologies are considered strong assets:
• Load Balancers such as NetScaler, SSL/TLS Certificates, Virtual Machines, interface engines/tools, XML, Windows .bat, PowerShell, network analysis tools such as Wireshark & Fiddler, firewall configuration and management, IIS Web Server configuration and management, Active Directory (AD), Linux.
Momentum Healthware offers a flexible work environment and comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your résumé, quoting MHJP-102 to:
Momentum Healthware, Inc.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those being considered will be contacted.